Community Aged Care
Our team of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists and Dietitians will visit you at a time and place convenient to you!
We are registered providers with local home care package providers and can work with them to optimise the services you receive. Click on the below links to find out how our therapists can help you.
Residential Aged Care
At Icaria Health, we understand the fiscal challenges that aged care facilities are under. Utilising our services can be both beneficial for resident outcomes and cost-effective.
Our team has an extensive understanding of ACFI and is able to help your facility optimise and increase funding.
Additionally, our team have a full understanding of Accreditation Standards and can help your facility with services and documentation that will help get you through your next accreditation.
Our services include
- Maintaining and improving mobility and independence
- Comprehensive Allied Health Assessments and input into the care plan
- Regular Re-Assessments
- Prescription and provision of mobility and functional aides
- Individualised resident therapy plans
- Tailored laminated exercise programs for display in each resident’s room
- Chronic Pain Management Programs (ACFI approved)
- Group Exercise Classes
- Falls prevention and awareness programs
- Resident-funded allied health consultations
- DVA funded allied health consultations (restrictions apply)
- Medicare funded allied health consultations (restrictions apply)
- Manual Handling Training
- Staff education
- ACFI audits, support and consultancy
- Quality improvement programs
- Workplace injury assessment and treatment
- Close collaboration with the care team and other medical
- professionals involved